World Tours Studio is proud to offer this art workshop led by Charlene Collins Freeman (www.charlenecollinsfreeman.com).
Are you ready to travel, sketch, and take in the nature, history and magic of Scotland? Art workshops, a lovely modern hotel centrally located in Edinburgh, group tours and beauty everywhere. Come join Charlene on an art adventure. You can come to sketch and paint or come along just to enjoy the journey. With plenty of both group activities and time to explore on your own, we will have sketchbook workshops, daily breakfast at our hotel, group tours, a few group dinners and countless amazing moments. Most afternoons and evenings will be yours to take in Scotland at your leisure.
Cost for this artistic adventure is $3200.
Included on this tour:
– Accommodations in a modern, centrally located hotel in Edinburgh (double occupancy)
– Daily Breakfast
– Welcome Group Dinner
– Hop on Hop off bus tour of Edinburgh (ticket good for 48 hours and includes entrance fees to Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia, Palace of Holyroodhouse.
– Day trip to Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands Tour
– Day trip St Andrews & Fishing Villages of Fife Tour
– Sketchbook art lessons on all days except travel days
– Farewell Group Dinner
Meals not listed above
A commitment deposit of $700/person is due on December 30. For more information or to register for this inspiring adventure, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://charlenecollinsfreeman.com/world-tours/
Space is limited so don’t wait to register!